Contact Me

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

From Blog Lurker to Blogger

I've been a blog lurker for over a year but a reader since a very young age. I had always love books but in 2008 I can say that I became a bookaholic, I'm not proud to admit it but all started with the Twilight series; after reading those I read The Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward and from then on is being book after book...

When I started to seriously read I began to go to blogs to see what other people was reading, I found many great blogs which I follow, you can see them on the right side of the page, but the one that did it for me was www.smexybooks.com I love Mandy and Tory's reviews. I had read almost all the books they recommended and I had loved them all.
After lurking for more than a year I decided to start my own blog, I'm planning to share my opinion of the books I'll read, also live occurrences, maybe some recipes and anything that I feel like sharing.

Maybe my blog won't be the fastest pace blog out there but I'll try to keep updating it frequently.

You comments and suggestions will be welcome.

Marcela

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...