Contact Me

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tuesday's Hot-Hot Hottie: Ewan McGregor

Today's Hot-Hot Hottie is the Scottish actor Ewan McGregor.
He is not just very hot, he is an activist involved with 
children charities like UNICEF.


Ewan + kilt = SEXY


Father forgive me for I have sinned... Let me show you how...


For our inner geek


He travelled around the world from London to New York
And later from Scotland to Cape Town on a motorcycle.
Each trip took 3 months (hot, hot hot!)


Hello kitty!!



5 comments:

  1. Oh yes! We love us some Scotts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How'd you know I had a thing for accents?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kara-karina, Yes and if they are wearing a kilt even better :)

    Blodeuedd, We shared the same feeling, he is hawt!!

    Jen, I'm a witch, but don't tell anyone ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! You're secret is safe with me. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...