Contact Me

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Book Trailer: Royal House of Shadows by Gena Showalter, Jill Monroe, Jessica Anderson and Nalini Singh

What happen when you learn that four of your favorite authors have come together to write a series? You squeal like twelve year old girl at a Justin Bieber's concert. That was exactly what happened to me, no the Bieber's concert  but the squeal when I learn that Gena Showalter, Jill Monroe, Jessica Anderson and Nalini Singh were writing a series together. This new series is called Royal House of Shadows, it will consist in four books, each book is written by one of these wonderful authors.

Trailer for the series


Covers

August 2011          September 2011

October 2011          November 2011



3 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!!!! I'm placing all of these on my TBR list AND on my impatiently waiting on list! :-D Thanks for sharing this because I wouldn't have heard about it before they all started coming out if it weren't for you! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deanna, Your are very welcome. I love these authors and can't wait to read this books too. :)

    Julie, Me too!!

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...