Contact Me

Saturday, August 20, 2011

(Best) Book Trailer (Ever): The Highlander (McCabe) Trilogy by Maya Banks

I was visiting one of my favorite blogs Yummy Men & Kick Ass Chicks when I came upon this amazing book trailer. It was 
so good, I decided it was necessary to share it.
What a better opportunity that Trailer Day. So here it is, the trailer for
The Highlander (McCabe) Trilogy by Maya Banks.

The producer of this ingenious trailer is the author Tessa Dare.
P.S. Have your google images ready, you are going to need it. 



Books in the series




2 comments:

  1. That was awesome! I'm sold! I love man in Kilts..I mean Trews :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lupdilup, Yes, it is. If you go to Tessa Dare's page in YouTube she has a "trailer" for another series there, as good as this one. :)

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...