Contact Me

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Tuesday's Hot-Hot Hottie: Novak Djokovic

In honor to his yesterday's Australian Open victory, Today's Hot-Hot Hottie is the Serbian tennis player Novak Djokovic.*
He is currently ranked as the number one tennis payer in the world. 



*




*This is the second time I post this post. The first time was in September 13, 2011 after his U.S. Open victory. This time the post has some little changes as a new picture from last night celebration after winning the match. 

3 comments:

  1. I think I prefer him with clothes on! Especially with that picture with him in speedos! O.o
    However he looks might good in a suit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ally, LOL - actually I really like the picture with the speedos, he has sick obliques, don't tell me you don't like those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why oh why does his hair bother me so? lol

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...