Contact Me

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Movie Trailer: Hugo

Hugo is the upcoming adventure film basen on the novel The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick. This movie is directed by Martin Scorsese.
This film follows the adventures of an orphan who lives in the walls of a train station in Paris in 1930s. His adventures includes a mysterious girl, an broken automaton and the man who runs a toy shop. 

This film will be release in the United States on November 23rd 2011. 

Trailer


Movie Poster




4 comments:

  1. You always have trailer I didn't know anything about. This one sounds really cute, thanks for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melliane, I try to check for not too commercial movies or at least some that are new for me too. This one was also a new discovery for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like to discover new movies like that, it's so interesting !

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one seems interesting. I'm sure the effects are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...