Contact Me

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Movie Trailer: Mirror Mirror Vs. Snow White and the Huntsman


From IMDb: "Two studio kingdoms dueled over their competing Snow White projects, with director Tarsem facing the unenviable task of turning around his spin (Mirror, Mirror) on the fairy tale in under a year, besting by more than three months Snow White and the Huntsman, the more grown-up version created by Rupert Sanders."

What happen to originality? Two Snow White movies in 2012. Mirror, Mirror produced by Relativity Media and Snow White and the Huntsman produced by Universal Studios. Which one do you like best?

Mirror, Mirror - Trailer


Release date March 16, 2012


Snow White and the Huntsman - Trailer



Release date June 1st, 2012

The Brothers Grimm must be very happy in heaven-land.

6 comments:

  1. They both look pretty good, but I have to say I like the darker tone of Snow White & The Huntsman better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where have I been? I haven't heard anything about these movies! I'm with Amanda, Snow White $ the Huntsman sounds really good.
    I not sure of your location, but I wanted to invite you to my first official give away, I'm giving away a 6 month membership to audible.com.
    I'm starting it on 11/21 and I'll run it for a week.
    The membership is only good in the Us and Canada, I hope that works for you, I love to share my love for audio books:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I've expected to much for mirror mirror et less for the other one and finally snow white and the huntsman sounds more appealing for me. But I'm very curious to watch the two of them

    ReplyDelete
  4. They both look interesting but, I'm leaning toward Snow White and the Huntsman because I'm all for a girl kickin' some arse. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mrs. Bonilla, I agree with you, the only problem I see with that movie is Kristen Stewart's acting skills. *shudders*

    Lupdilup, That's an awesome giveaway, but sadly I'm in Turkey :( Thank you for thinking about me.

    Melliane, Yes, me too. They are both very different, Mirror, Mirror is more cartoonish while Snow White and the Huntsman is darker.

    Jen, Me too, but I'm not so sure about Kristen Stewart as a kiss-ass heroine. I don't like her at all, so we'll see, I hope she proves me wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not sure which one looks better. lol They both seem like they'll be entertaining. :)

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...