Contact Me

Friday, December 30, 2011

My Favorite Books of 2011

For me 2011 was the year of many New Great Authors, I still read my all time favorites authors, but this year many of the books that blew my mind were debut books from authors that now I'm in my auto-buy list. 

At the start of 2011 I set my reading goal for the year in 150 books, I thought it will be difficult to read that much, but I was ready to do my best and actually I did surprisingly well, I read 240+ books! Yay!! From those 240+ books here is the list of My Favorite Books of 2011.
(Some of these books were published this year, some are oldies that I was lucky to discover this year.)

I tried to sort them by lovingness but I couldn't, I loved them all so the are sorted in the order I read them starting in January until couple of days ago. 





















Ok, I'm going to cheat a little bit... There were more than 10 books I loved this year and in that "I Love Them" list were complete series I read back to back, some of these series were published in previous years, some where published this year. 
So, here are My Favorite Series of 2011









I'm dying to get my greedy hands on the next installment of this series Heir of Novron. 



8 comments:

  1. Nice list :) Mine is crazy, I can't choose one fantasy books so i have invented a lot of "best" things hihi. I need all my goodies in a basket

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh there are a lot of books I need to read I see. Great list, I love most of them (because I haven't read the others lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *blinks* There are books on your list that are not on mine. How did that happen? ;) Great list Marcela! Most of our fave books are the same. I think I'll have to try that fantasy series you like so much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowie!!! You read 240 books this year...that's amazing! I love the title MY LIFE AS A WHITE TRASH ZOMBIE. Do you know authors Katie Salidas and Kat Dillman...they would fit on your "love it" list. Happy New Year.
    The Bookshelf Detective
    Kim
    @bkshelfdetectiv

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blodeuedd, It was very hard to do. I have like 30 books I wanted to add to that list.

    Melliane, They are all great. You should totally read them.

    Julie, Yes! Trust me! You NEED to read fantasy.

    Kim, I don't know those authors but I'll check them out for sure. Thank you for your recommendation :)

    Jen, Yes, this year was a year of great reads.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I have 3 of your choices, got to check the rest, Dragon Bound was really good but the narration took it out my favorites,.
    And the Black Jewels it's just absolutely awesome!!! and is terrific in both formats.
    My Life as a white Thrash Zombie is also on my top ten, I just couldn't put on my list b/c I it was a read, but I loooved it.
    Great list, got a few to add to my pile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This series is amazing and this book was my favorite! I honestly loved it so much and haven't read anything as good since! I would highly recommend it to any paranormal romance fan! I'm glad I own it do I can read it again and again! I just have one more thing to say.

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...