Contact Me

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Covers of the World: Moon Called by Patricia Briggs

Today in Covers of the World we have Moon Called, first book in the Mercy Thompson series by Patricia Briggs. 

English US First, Kindle, Audiobook
and Last Reissue Edition 
English US Second Reissue Edition
English UK First Edition
English UK Reissue Edition
German Edition
Spanish Edition
Turkish Edition
Polish First Edition
Polish Reissue Edition
Indonesian Edition
Hungarian Edition
Italian Edition
Japanese Edition
French Edition
Last week I said that all the Polish covers I had seen were exceptionally good, but sadly here I found the exception to the rule. I don't know what were they thinking with the first Polish Edition cover or what's going on with Mercy's zombie eyes, but that's an ugly cover. 
I like the US cover and all the others that use the same image, the German cover is different but nice. I also like the Japanese cover in an arty kind of way. 
Which of these covers is you favorite and least favorite? 

6 comments:

  1. well this time a lot are quite the same it's funny. I agree with you too. It's funny the girl on the french one is less clear. Lol I took my book to see if it was the same, well it's true.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's funny how the same cover can be so different from country to country.

      Delete
  2. LOL..Marcy is a Zombie..lol. You're right, that's an ugly cover. My favorite this time is the German edition.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe the Marcy Zombie is a new version we don't know about ;)

      Delete
  3. Lol, I saw the zombie eyes too, so freaky!
    And that Japanese one is ugly yoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the Japanese doesn't look like a cover is looks more like a painting by an amateur artist. lol

      Delete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...