Contact Me

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Covers of the World: Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning

Every time I visit a bookstore in a different country I'm surprised by how different the cover of a book can be from country to country. 
To give you a little example here are some of the covers I found for Darkfever, book one of the Fever series by Karen Marie Moning


English First Edition
English Reissue Edition

Italian Edition
Hungarian Edition
Polish Edition
Turkish Edition
Spanish Edition
Portuguese Edition
French Edition

Chinese Edition
Russian Edition
Which one is you favorite cover? Mine is the Polish Edition. 

4 comments:

  1. This is really cool!!! I love some the international covers, and as usual the audiobook (first one) cover is the least pretty. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Polish one :D
    They are all quite boring though

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's so sad our books in france are all the same it's just the color behind which changes. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, this is a cool feature!! I love seeing all the different covers of the same books from around the world.

    My faves are the ENGLISH REISSUE and the ITALIAN :)

    ♥Isalys

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...