Contact Me

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Covers of the World: Guilty Pleasures by Laurell K. Hamilton

Today in Covers of the World we have Guilty Pleasures. Guilty Pleasures is the first book in the Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter by Laurell K. Hamilton.

  

1. From left to right: English US first edition, English US reissue edition and English UK edition.

  

2. From left to right: Another English edition, Czech first edition and Czech reissue edition.

  

3. From left to right: Bulgarian edition, Dutch edition and another English edition. 

  

4. From left to right: French edition, Italian edition and German edition.

  

5. From left to right: Portuguese edition, Polish edition and Norwegian edition. 

  

6. From left to right: Russian edition, Turkish edition and Spanish edition.


Guilty Pleasures have over 60 editions and almost all the editions have a different cover. Let me tell you, those are lots of covers!! 
From these ones my favorites are the Russian (6.) and Polish edition (5.), I also like the french edition (4.). My least favorites are the english black cover in 2. row and the purplish english cover in 3. row. 
From these ones which is your favorite and least favorite covers? 



10 comments:

  1. I love the English UK edition, they are always so gorgeous! I don't have any of these ones, I have the old french edition : this one http://www.amazon.fr/Plaisirs-coupables-Laurell-K-Hamilton/dp/2265078743/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1332333654&sr=8-6 well it's like the US edition.

    it's funny the german is a cover we have for this series but for another volume.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That about the German cover is very funny, for which book do you guys have it?

      Delete
    2. we have it for Narcissus in chain http://www.amazon.fr/Anita-Blake-10-Narcisse-Encha%C3%AEn%C3%A9/dp/2811204040/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1332433145&sr=8-1

      well it's not the same, but the same idea. I just thought of it when I saw it.

      Delete
  2. I love the the US reissue, and I like the UK edition.
    Not crazy about Turkish, and Bulgarian.
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Turkish and Bulgarian covers look like if they belong to a different kind of book. lol

      Delete
  3. Wtf is going on with the Turkish one?! It freaks me out.

    I like the Norwegian..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Turkish cover is not feeling the love lol

      Delete
  4. AHAHA! You know, I was gonna use Anita's covers for my covers around the world but Turkish covers completely put me off. They are just so against everything that is early Anita... ugh! LOVE Spanish covers though - they are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you, they are more like latest Anita's books.

      Delete
  5. I like the Russian edition too. This is a series I have never tried but hear the first few books are amazing. I would want to stop when they get 'weird' but would I be able to? lol And you are right in thinking that is a lot of covers! And all different! That's amazing.

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...