Contact Me

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Movie Trailer: Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter is the upcoming supernatural horror film based on the novel of the same name by Seth Grahame-Smith. The film is produced by Tim Burton and Timur Bekmambetov, it's also directed by Bekmambetov. The adapted screenplay was written by the novel's author, Seth Grahame-Smith.

From iMDB: "Abraham Lincoln, the 16th President of the United States, discovers vampires are planning to take over the United States. He makes it his mission to eliminate them."

Trailer


Movie Poster





2 comments:

  1. I'm si curious about this movie, I hope it will be as amazing as I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend recommended this book to me, and I've got around to listen to it, it still sitting on my library on audible, maybe I should bring it to the front and listen to it before I watch the movie. Did you read the book?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...