Contact Me

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Covers of the World: The Darkest Pleasure by Gena Showalter

Today in Covers of the World we have the third book in the Lords of the Underworld series by Gena Showalter, The Darkest Pleasure

  
1. From left to right: English edition, Spanish edition and Portuguese edition. 

  
2. From left to right: Italian edition, Polish edition and Japanese edition.

  
3. English large print edition, French edition and German edition.

As you can see with these covers many of them use the same art and font. Even though I like the English edition, I think my favorite is the German edition, I love the colors and the model is dreamy. I'm not crazy about the Polish edition but the model is very hot. My least favorite is the French edition, I don't know why they would use a women in the cover of a book where the main character is a man, for me that's a big fail. 
Thanks to these covers I learned something today, maybe you already knew but for me it was kind of a surprise. I didn't know there were publishers specialized in Large Print books nor did I know many best sellers were also published in large print format.
Now is your turn, did you know about the large print publishers? And from these covers which is your favorite and least favorite?

4 comments:

  1. I'm wondering if I have this one.. Otherwise I think my sister could have it. You're right the german is really nice! and my least would be the polish I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the german is the nicest but the English one is a close second. One of my favourite series so I'd read it regarless of the cover

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boring, boring boring..Polish..yes works, but the German is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the German version but there's something about the Japenese version that I like.

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...