Contact Me

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Covers of the World: Glass Houses by Rachel Caine

Today in Covers of the World we have Glass HousesGlass Houses is the first book in The Morganville Vampires series by Rachel Caine. 

  
1. From left to right: English US edition, English UK edition and German edition.

  
2. From left to right: Bulgarian edition, Italian edition and Czech edition.

  
3. From left to right: French edition, Polish edition and Romanian edition.

  
4. From left to right: Spanish edition, Turkish edition and Swedish edition.

From these covers the I really like the art use in UK English, Bulgarian and Italian editions. My favorite of the three is the Bulgarian edition, if you pay attention you'll see a slightly difference in the colors. The Romanian edition is not bad, I kind of like it too.
The ones I like the least are the German edition and the Polish edition. The German cover is just ugly and the Polish cover looks as if made in a rush or by an unskilled graphic designer. 
One cover that caught my attention is the Swedish edition, I have seen that same art in at least two other different books. 
What do you think? Which of these covers is your favorite and least favorite covers?


3 comments:

  1. I didn't like the french one this time but I bought English one to a friend because I just love it! It's my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I like the US the best, I feel Claire looks too old on all the other covers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to go with the Swedish one :=)
    And the German one is just bad

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...