Contact Me

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Covers of the World: Pleasure Unbound by Larissa Ione

Today in Covers of the World we have Pleasure Unbound. Pleasure Unbound is the first book in the Demonica series by Larissa Ione. 

  
1. From left to right: English US edition, English UK edition and English US Kindle edition.

  
2. From left to right: Spanish edition, French edition and Italian edition. 

  
3. From left to right: Polish edition, Japanese edition and German edition. 


From these covers I like the US English edition and the French edition. As you can see the Kindle edition is the same cover as the US but in green and the French and the German covers use the same kind of pose and model, the French model with her up and the German model with her hair down.
The covers I like the least are the English UK edition and the Japanese edition. The model in the UK cover looks very Mexican, the main character in this book is Eidolon not Jesus or Juan. And the Japanese cover first impression is that it has scratches, you need to look very close to realize they are not scratches but buildings lights. 
Now is your turn, which of these covers is your favorite and least favorite cover?



11 comments:

  1. Of these covers, I like the English editions best and the German cover is not too bad either ;)

    ♥Isalys / Book Soulmates

    ReplyDelete
  2. French/German. I want, lol, even thought I couldn only read some of the German and none of the French!! But I've got it pretty much memorized, so it's all good!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have it memorized! wow I'm impressed :)

      Delete
  3. I think my favorite is the german and the french one. But I have a problem with the french it's the tattoos, we undertand that they're not real at all and that hey have been added.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you, the photoshop is not well done.

      Delete
  4. They are all so very boring but the German and Polish one stands out.

    My least fav would be the Japanese or the Italian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Italian is a weird cover, I also don't like it.

      Delete
  5. Wow! there's a lot good ones, but I love the French edition.. and the one I like the least is the UK edition.
    Oh.. the German edition.. I like that too.
    Too bad the audiobook wasn't different, I was ready for a laugh..lOL
    You have to do Archangel's Blade, I'll give you the audio covers...lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, this audiobook was disappointing, I was expecting something terrible, but not. lol

      Delete
  6. "the main character in this book is Eidolon not Jesus or Juan" LMAO! It's funny but the US cover ('my' version) has never appealed to me much...that is until I saw all the others you have here. I do believe it is the best. lol

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...