Contact Me

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Movie Trailer: Hysteria

Hysteria is a British romantic comedy set in the Victorian era about the invention of the vibrator. The film's title refers to the once-common medical diagnosis of female hysteria.

Synopsis: "HYSTERIA, a mischievously inspired romantic comedy set in the late 19th century, is based on the surprising truth of how Mortimer Granville came up with the world's first electromechanical vibrator in the name of medical science. The film stars Academy Award nominee Maggie Gyllenhaal and Hugh Dancy, alongside Jonathan Pryce, Rupert Everett and Felicity Jones."

Trailer


Movie Poster




3 comments:

  1. it's a funny topic. I think I'll wait to see what the people thinks abotu this one. thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've watched Hysteria couple of weeks ago at it was absolutely delightful! I would recommend it to anyone! :))) Also Rupert Everett is in there, and I love him ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I'd love to see this. Wonder if they'll show it in our rural area.

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...