Contact Me

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Covers of the World: Acheron by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Today in Covers of the World we have Acheron. Acheron is my favorite book in the Dark-Hunter series by Sherrilyn Kenyon.

  
1. From left ro right: English US edition, English large print edition and Thai edition.

  
2. From left ro right: English UK first edition, English UK Second edition and Portuguese edition.

  
3. From left ro right: Spanish Edition and Audiobook edition. 

The majority of editions of this book use the same symbol on its covers with just some minor differences in colors and shades.
From these covers my favorites are the English US edition and the Portuguese edition. My least favorite covers are English large print edition and the English UK first edition. In both of these covers the model is very ugly and (my) Acheron is supposed to be one of the most beautiful men in the world. 
Now is your turn, what do you think of these covers?

6 comments:

  1. I agree with you, I like these ones as well. When I think I'm really late in this series...

    ReplyDelete
  2. None of the cover models do him justice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly they all suck, they are boring and I would not pick up any of them

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did I miss this??? ah! must had been when I was busy reading Fifty Shades, and I didin't come out for air for a few days...LOL.
    I'm sticking with US edition, I really don't like the UK second edition at all, Acheron doesn't look anything like that, is that the Mexican Acheron?...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did i miss this?? Ah! it must have been whe I was reading Fifty Shades and I didin't come for air for a few days...LOL.
    I'm sticking with the US(first)cover, I really don't like the UK editions at all, spercially the second one, he doens't look anything like that...Is that the Mexican Acheron?...LOL

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...