Contact Me

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Covers of the World: Eternal Kiss of Darkness by Jeaniene Frost

Today in Covers of the World we have the second book in the Night Huntress World by Jeaniene Frost, Eternal Kiss of Darkness

1. From left to right: English edition US/UK and English Audiobook edition.

2. From left to right: French edition and German edition.

 
3. From left to right: Italian edition and Turkish edition.

The only cover I like from this group is the German cover but at the same time I have a big problem with it. Eternal Kiss of Darkness is Mencheres' book that means I'm expecting its cover to have a male model, it doesn't matter if he is the main focus or not, but I want to see a male model in the cover. From the covers with a male model the one I like the most (less bad) is the Turkish cover.
The covers I like the least are the English edition and French edition. I don't like the color of the English edition nor its male model and the French cover is like a quick photoshop job, I really don't like it. 
One thing that caught my attention with this book is that there is not Spanish edition. After some researching I got to the conclusion that only very few of Jeaniene Frost books have been translated to Spanish. I find this very curious, Spanish is the third more spoken language on the world, I was sure I will find a Spanish cover. Do any of you know the reason for this? 
What do you think of these covers? 

6 comments:

  1. you're right, it's funny I prefer the german one as well. I agree for the french one, I have some problems sometimes. It's quite sad for the spanish edition...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's incredible there is not a Spanish edition.

      Delete
  2. Hm, I like the audio book. And the least fav is the Turkish cos of the guy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The audiobook guy looks as if he has a double lip, when you look at it close it's "blood" lol

      Delete
  3. Wow! I'm not crazy about any of them, but really don't like the English US/UK edition.

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...