Contact Me

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Covers of the World: For a Few Demons More by Kim Harrison

Today in Covers of the World we have For a Few Demons More. For a Few Demons More is the fifth book in The Hollows series by Kim Harrison.

  
1. From Left to right: English US first edition, English US second edition and English UK edition.

  
2. From Left to right: Dutch edition, German edition and Italian edition.

  
3. From Left to right: Russian edition, Spanish edition and French edition.

The Hollows series is one of my all time favorite series and For a Few Demons More is also one the books that has made me cry the most. If you haven't read this book and this series I don't know what you are waiting for? These books are not stand alones, they should be read in order. 
From these covers my favorites are the English first edition and French edition. I like these covers because they depict perfectly what this book is about. My least favorite are the Russian edition and the English UK edition. These covers doesn't have anything to do with the story or anything related to this series. 
What do you think of these covers? 

3 comments:

  1. I think my favorite is the English US first edition, I love this one. And my least is the UK edition as well, I don't think it's a good cover for this book...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kind of dislike them all :/ Ugly and she looks too much like a hooker in the first

    Still the german is weirdly cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like German edition, and what's up with the Russian edition? LOLOL, that one almost qualifies as an audiobook cover.

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...