Contact Me

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Covers of the World: Succubus Blues by Richelle Mead

Today in Covers of the World we have the first book in the Georgina Kincaid series by Richelle Mead, Succubus Blues

  
1. From left to right: English US first edition, English US last edition and English UK edition.

  
2. From left to right: French edition, Bulgarian edition and Czech edition.

  
3. From left to right: German edition, Greek edition and Hungarian edition.

  
4. From left to right: Indonesian edition, Russian edition and Spanish edition. 

There are at least five more editions, three of them use the same cover as the English US first edition and the others the same cover as English US second edition.

From the above covers the ones I like the least are the Spanish edition and the English UK edition. The Spanish edition is not only ugly but Georgina looks like a zombie. The English UK edition is too dark and the model is not attractive at all. 
My favorites are the Bulgarian and the French edition. In my opinion the Bulgarian edition depicts perfectly what this book is about and the French cover is just pretty. I know Georgina doesn't have wings (at least I don't remember her having them) but I really like this cover, I like the colors and I like the art. 
What do you think about these covers? 

6 comments:

  1. I know I'm not fair but the french one is my favourite! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Zendastark, the French edition is my fav.too. And the one I like the least is the US first edition, I don't like her look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree our French cover is perfect ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pick! I think my favorite one is the English one and my least this time is the spanish edition, the girl is so weird...

    ReplyDelete
  5. French and Bulgarian for sure. I'm totally with you. And holy cripes are you ever right...she does look like a zombie in the Spanish edition! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first 3 are boring or ugly
    Books 4-6 are cool! Sure she has no wings but they look cool

    7 Cool for some reason, the rest are ugly

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...