Contact Me

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Movie Trailer: The Expendables 2

The Expendables 2 is the upcoming action film sequel to to the 2010 film The Expendables. The Expendables 2 is starring by Sylvester Stallone, Jason Statham, Jet Li,  Chuck Norris, Randy Couture, Liam Hemsworth, Dolph Lundgren, Terry Crews, Jean-Claude Van Damme, Bruce Willis, and Arnold Schwarzenegger.

From iMDB: "Mr. Church reunites the Expendables for what should be an easy paycheck, but when one of their men is murdered on the job, their quest for revenge puts them deep in enemy territory and up against an unexpected threat."

Trailer


Movie Poster




5 comments:

  1. Me too! Every action star is in this movie, I really hope I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I'll see this one, I keep trying to see the first one but each time after 20 minutes I'm not interested anymore... I think it's not for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yey! So glad they're doing another one! I really enjoyed the first one and this one looks just as good! Thanks for sharing the trailer! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure that I will never go see this movie, or even the first one, but I do enjoy watching the trailers for some odd reason. lol

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...