Contact Me

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Covers of the World: Worst Covers Ever - Part 1

Today I'm doing something different. I thought it will be a good idea to have some laughs. I present: Worst Covers Ever - Part 1. Second part coming... soon. 

  

  

  

  
  
OMG! Where to start with these covers... Some of them are not (too) terrible but their titles doesn't help them a bit. Here is what I think of them:
The Moment of True... Brace yourself is coming. 
Still Stripping After 25 Years... You go girl! 
The Best Dad is a Good Lover... Thank you but I didn't want to know that.
Goodbye, Testicles... Where did they go?
The Long Journey of Mr. Poop... Also in Spanish ;)
Superman Action Comic... I don't want to see that kind of action, thank you very much. 
The Missionary Position... It looks boring.
Satan Burger... I'm speechless and it takes a lot to leave me like that. 
Scouts in Bondage... Christian Grey's beginnings.
Games You Can Play With Your Pussy... I tried and Kosi and Ellie didn't find  playing chess entertaining, failed! 
Invisible Dick... That sounds dangerous. *crosses her legs*
It's Easy to Play Classical Themes... Piano teacher is Superman's lost brother. 

Ok, now it's your turn. What do you think of these covers?

6 comments:

  1. well... interesting post lol, I totally agree with you, these ones are terrible... I don't think I can remember a horrible cover, I really try to forget them. Well I'm sure I can find one if I really try to pick one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious!! Here's a link to one I love.
    http://pinterest.com/pin/227431849901946040/
    Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy crap where did you find those! LOL!!! What a great way to start the morning. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so bad, I laugh myself silly just looking at them. So horrid, so wrong in every way

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha! These are so bad they're funny. Oh were to start?, well I guest I'll wait Until part 2 to pick the winners..LOL.
    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay. So at first I just stared and blinked. And blinked. Now I'm crying I'm laughing so hard. These are fan-freaking-tastic! Awesome post Marcela!

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...