Contact Me

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Covers of the World: Storm Born by Richelle Mead

Today in Covers of the World we have the first book in the Dark Swan series by Richelle Mead, Storm Born

  
1. From left to right: English US edition, English UK edition and French edition.

  
2. From left to right: German edition, Polish edition and English Comic series Vol. 1 HC.

Even though English US edition and English UK edition use almost the same art I can say I like the US edition a lot more, I prefer the orange look of it. I also like the German cover, I like its simplicity and the detail of the name of the series. 
I can honestly say I like all the covers for Storm Born, I even like the cover for the Comic series, this is a first for me.
What do you think of these covers? Do you like them all like me or not so much?

3 comments:

  1. I love all of them, you're right, I think my favorite is the English UK edition. I have the french cover and the comic, love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess the only one I do not like is the French. And while the Polish is pretty it's just so YA cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the English UK edition, I'm not crazy about the french edition.

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...