Contact Me

Monday, August 13, 2012

A Night in AADNOLA - Featuring The Pink Unicorn

Pink Unicorn is taking a nap before going out.
One hour later he is getting ready to go out.  
Now is waiting for the elevator.
Pink Unicorn is making new friends - Jen @TheBookNympho and Sarah.
Another new friend Loupe @Lupdilup
Pink Unicorn is in Bourbon Street listening to the preachers.
After a long walk he made it to Pat O'Brien's and is having a Hurricane. 
Now he is making out with Stacey Kennedy.
He is posing with his maker - Julie @JulieYMandKAC 
And with Roxanne Rhoads.
Monica @ObscuredVixen and Jewels are fighting for him.
But he ended up making out with Alisha @MyNeedToRead
Now he is sweet talking Jewels
and enjoying being held by Kristen Painter  
Pink Unicorn is out of control and stealing Amanda Carlson's beer. 
Pink Unicorn got beads... don't ask what he did to get them. 
Pink Unicorn is pole dancing and making money.
Pink Unicorn almost got arrested for humping NOPD horse.  
After the horse incident he is ready to have some fun! 
Pink Unicorn had too much fun.  
Two hours later... he made it (crawled) to the hotel.
Where he met new friends.
Had some pizza...
And finally made it to bed.


26 comments:

  1. OMG!!! This is my new favorite blog post ever! So cute! Looks like you had a great time in NOLA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh love your post, I'm so jealous, Pink Unicorn had a lot of fun there! THe lucky one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a very naughty unicorn, lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super naughty! There were some pictures I couldn't post. lol

      Delete
  4. This is so awesome. I wish I had felt better that night so I could have seen that naughty unicorn in action.

    Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure (hope) we'll have another opportunity in the (near) future.

      Delete
  5. Very cute. I am sad I did not get to meet him. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was sad too! It was a pleasure meeting you. Thank you for everything.

      Delete
  6. Haven't been able to catch up on AADNOLA posts but I can guarantee this will be my favorite! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Too funny! I had so much fun that night! Great job on the post Marcela! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a great time too. I hope we can repeat it sometime soon. Many hugs!

      Delete
  8. OMG...LOL!! I love this post and love that Julie made a friend to go along with you all. Now I just want to know how much trouble you and Julie got into since obviously you were with Pink Unicorn through all his adventure. ;o) smiles....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pink Unicorn was a very bad influence... bad, bad, bad... lol

      Delete
  9. That was AWESOME! So glad I got to have a drink with Pinkie!! Thanks for the post and memories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was glad too. And thanks to you for everything, it was a pleasure to meet you.

      Delete
  10. Hehe great post. Looks like you gals had a ton of fun; I'm so jealous! :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully someday we can have fun together too. ;)

      Delete
  11. Hahaha! What a great idea! Love the post. I loved meeting you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loved meeting you too. Thank you for everything.

      Delete
  12. It was so great meeting the infamous pink unicorn. He was so sweet. Call me ;)

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...