Contact Me

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Covers of the World: Worst Covers Ever - Part 3

Today I needed a laugh and maybe you do too. For that reason I bring you with "pleasure" Worst Covers Ever - Part 3.

Ok, This game looks... Interesting...
And his big log.
No all stepmothers are evil, others are...
Thank you! Just what I needed to know.
I can't imagine how is he going to attack... 
I'm lost for words....
Just like it happened.

Click on the links to find Worst Covers Ever - Part 1 and Part 2.

6 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Thanks for the laughs! Where do you find these winners? I'm having a hard time picking the worst....I guess it have to go with #6. It's not only the covers, but the tittles are real winners too. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow ok I was so shocked by the mentruating mall that I don't even see the others. It's terrible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow....bad bad bad! Too horrid to watch

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not going to get any better when you grow up...
    True story!

    Angela's Anxious Life

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did I miss this?!?! Seriously, where was I?!?! "It's not going to get any better when you get older" OMFG I burst out in such a loud laughter when I read that the kids thought I was hurt. LOL

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...