Contact Me

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Cover & Blurb Reveal: Grave Secret by Sierra Dean

One of my all time favorite series is Secret McQueen Series by Sierra Dean; honestly people these books are made of awesome! After reading Keeping Secret, book fourth in the series, and geting to "That End" saying that I've been eagerly waiting for the next instalment, Grave Secret, is a understatement. Ok, let me explain, "That End" wasn't a life of death cliffhanger but one of those "evil-author-how-you-dare-do-this-to-me" cliffhangers, one that left me counting the days until the release of Grave Secret; I still have to wait until March of next year to get my greedy hands on it, but at least now I can have a little comfort with the release of its cover and its blurb.

If you haven't read this series you are missing one of the best urban fantasy series in the market, I'm not kidding you, all the books and novellas in this series are excellent! 

Grave Secret
Secret McQueen Series, Book 5
Urban Fantasy

"Sometimes a secret goes to the grave. Sometimes Secret puts you there.

It’s been a hell of a year for Secret McQueen, and the last thing in the world she wants is to get caught up in werewolf drama. But when her former fiancé Lucas Rain shows up asking for her help, she knows there’s no easy way out.

After making it known she wants nothing to do with him, Secret agrees to help find Lucas’s wayward sister Kellen. After all, how much trouble could one socialite get into in the city that never sleeps?

Unless that socialite has been spirited away by fairies.

Trying to track down a missing girl in an alternate reality is just the start of Secret’s problems, though. Someone appears to be killing teenagers, and the MO looks eerily similar to something for which the half-fairy oracle, Calliope, might be responsible. Throw in a rogue wolf pack claiming allegiance to Secret’s mother, Mercy, and she’ll have miles to go before she rests."

Warning: This book contains a promise fulfilled, sex that’s out of this world, and more heartache than one hybrid assassin can handle.


5 comments:

  1. I am sad though...Des and Lucas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to love Lucas... now I'm all Holden. *swoon*
      Cant's wait!!

      Delete
  2. I know I know Marcela, I need to start the first one, I'm so ashamed...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You HAVE to read this series, HAVE TO!!

      Delete
  3. Can. Not. Wait. And Melliane, read these books!!!

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...