Contact Me

October 20th

October 20th

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Covers of the World: Worst Book Titles Ever - Part 1

Last week Julie from Yummy Men & Kick Ass Chicks asked on her blog "What Is The Silliest Title You’ve Ever Come Across?". That left me thinking because while searching for my Worst Book Covers Ever I have come across some pretty awful book titles and some other not so terrible but that made me rolled my eyes. I knew I had to share some of them with you, so here they are:






It's very difficult to choose just one as a favorite but I guess Foreskin's Lament and How Can I be Your Lover When I'm Too Busy Being Your Mother? are pretty good contenders. What do you think? Which one is your favorite?

14 comments:

  1. LOL so fun! It's impressive to see these books. I think I would say How Can I be Your Lover When I'm Too Busy Being Your Mother?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're wrong about the Chuck Norris book. It's a treasure trove of knowledge and awesomeness. ;)
    All the other books you're absolutely right about though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL You are right, everything relating to Chuck Norris is something to treasure... sure...

      Delete
  3. Foreskin's Lament wins for me. It made me laugh...and never want to read the book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't want to read any of these books. lol

      Delete
  4. Some of these actually made me burst out in a loud laugh. The kids looked at me funny. Seriously, if I was drinking something, I would have ended up spitting it up all over my computer. These are too much. Fun post Marcela! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! What where the writers/publishers/editors thinking?

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Yes, they are so bad that they are good. LOL

      Delete
  6. Hahaha! I have to go with: "Most ridiculous" is The Truth about Chuck Norris... But tall the other ones are funny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Yes! I may buy it just to share the "facts" about his awesomeness.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...