Contact Me

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Covers of the World: Worst Covers Ever - Part 4

It has been a while since last time I did a Covers of the World: Worst Covers Ever Edition, I know it's a favorite of many, for that reason I think it was time to bring you a new one; without further ado here is Covers of the World: Worst Covers Ever - Part 4.

This is so wrong that I don't know what to say. 
Autoerotic devices? I thought that was called a vacuum cleaner.
I'm not sure I want to know where the chains are supposed to go. 
Poor handmaidens they are going to be pitchforked! 
The kid is in for a show! 
You Tarzan, Me Cheetah, alone in the jungle...
It's very difficult to choose a favorite from them, they are all "great", but if I had to choose one I think my favorite will be The Librarian's Secret Wish, why? I love how the guy has her glasses in one hand while still holding his jacket slung over the shoulder and if that wasn't suave enough the notion that there is a kid under the table and they haven't noticed talks a lot about the guy's smoothness... and OMG the face of the kid! He knows he's in for a show. 
What do you think of these covers? Which is your favorite?

If you want to check previous editions click on the following links: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3

5 comments:

  1. I don't know, I think the housewife's guide is the worst :)) Fab post, Marcela! Made my eyes pop early in the morning...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The housewife's guide is absolutely the worst! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok just creepy with the kid there. And the monkey and Tarzan, even more

    ReplyDelete
  4. That housewife guide made me spit out the tea I was drinking on to my computer! OMG!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where the heck do you find these? Do you have a secret stack we don't know of?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...