Contact Me

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Movie Trailer: Monsters University (Monsters Inc. 2)


"Mike Wazowski and James P. Sullivan are an inseparable pair, but that wasn’t always the case. From the moment these two mismatched monsters met they couldn’t stand each other. “Monsters University” unlocks the door to how Mike and Sulley overcame their differences and became the best of friends. 
Screaming with laughter and fun, “Monsters University” is directed by Dan Scanlon (“Cars,” “Mater and the Ghostlight,” “Tracy”) and produced by Kori Rae (“Up,” “The Incredibles,” “Monsters, Inc.”)."





Trailer




* One of the best official sites I have ever seen for a movie. 

7 comments:

  1. So excited about this! Monsters Inc is one of my all time favorite movies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too! I can't wait to see this one.

      Delete
  2. Oh so fun! I want to see this one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I have to go see this, I'd say it's because my kid want to see it, but I'd be lying..LOL
    I love this movies :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. these movies..LOL..When am I gonna learn plurals..LOL

      Delete
  4. Love the idea for this movie. Will definitely be seeing it. :)

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...