Contact Me

Monday, February 18, 2013

Book Quotes and Other Book-Related Stuff


Today I have something different for you, if you know me you know I'm a Pinterest-holic; everyday I'm on Pinterest looking for new things to pin, one of my favorite things are book related stuff. I even have a board called Books & Other Book-Related Stuff. I decided to share with you some of my favorite pins from that board. Let's see with how many of them do you identify yourself. 








If you want to follow my board just click here

7 comments:

  1. Haha, the last one is the best one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stealing one of these for my tl. Love them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the moment, very little feels worse than paperback-induced trauma (or hardcover, as in the case of me v. 'The Fault in Our Stars'), but afterwards, it's almost something you're proud to have lived through.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have an occasional problem with actually finishing some books, just because I'm afraid they won't end the way I would have written them and fear for the characters or something. Or else I love them so dearly I think that by not finishing their story they'll just stay carrying on endlessly. Am I scared to find out the end or am I overly attached?

      Delete
  4. The last one is perfect. And the one about wanting to live in a book - too true :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Inadequate respect for tomorrow" -- I need that on a t-shirt! Love all of these!

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...