Contact Me

October 20th

October 20th

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Covers of the World: Worst Covers Ever - Part 5

Today I have for you a new edition of Worst Covers of the World. After doing four previous Worst Covers of the World I was almost sure I wouldn't be able to find new covers for this edition, but I was wrong people, there are many horrible covers, so many that I have some left for further editions. For now, let's start with these ones. 

God is a cat? I think my cats knew this. 
Just what every little kids needs to know.
I really don't know what to say about this one.  
That looks like a painful activity.
I'm think the cover artist didn't read the book nor went to school. 
For those considering a career change. 

My favorite cover from these ones is the Gay-time Painting Book, I'm sure the poor painter didn't know animal encounters were included in his job description nor did he know he will have a perv supervisor... or maybe he knew... ;)
For a second favorite I have a tie between You're Going to Die and How to Make Money in Your Spare Time. You're Going to Die just looks very cruel for a kids book and How to Make Money in Your Spare Time looks like a guide in how to get a felony conviction. I would really love to know what kind of people bought that book. Maybe the book is not as bad as I think it is, but it's very difficult not to judge it by its cover, but what else can you think of a guy in a suit wearing a ski mask and holding a rifle. 
Now it's your turn, what do you think of these covers? Which is your favorite?

If you want to check previous editions click on the following links: Part 1Part 2Part 3, and Part 4.

3 comments:

  1. Oh. My. God. I am crying right now. 'You're going to die' LMAO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. God. I am crying right now. 'You're going to die' LMAO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes someone has not read Frankenstein

    As for the rest LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...