Contact Me

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Covers of the World: Worst Covers Ever: Children's Books Edition

Today I have a treat for you, today in Covers of the World I have Worst Covers Ever: Children's Books Edition





 

There are some of these books that are just wrong like My First Cavity Search, God Loves Everyone But You and We Love Your Sister More. Others are very sad like The Night Dad Went to Jail and I Wish Daddy Didn't Drink So Much. The other covers are just WTF covers. 
It's difficult to decide which one is my favorite from these covers, but I think I really "like" (if I can use that word) The Littlest Ho - Baby's First Trick.
What do you think of these covers? Which one is your favorite? 

If you want to check previous Worst Covers click Here

6 comments:

  1. I think never trust a pig is my fav

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy f*ck! I'm not sure if I should laugh my arse off or drop my jaw in utter horror! Just...wow lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are these real books?? Haha wow

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...