I'm kind of cheating with this update, why? Because I didn’t do a second quarter update. I didn’t do it not because I didn’t have anything to update, but because I was on vacation when it was time to do the update. So, I’m going to use this post to do a double Audio Book Challenge Update.
Second Quarter Audiobooks:
Third Quarter Audiobooks:
It may look as if I haven't listened to too many audiobooks in these last two quarters if you compare them to my first quarter, there are two reasons for that, the first one is that some of these audiobooks are very, very long, like 30+ hours long and the second reason is life has interfered with my reading/listening to books. Still, I'm doing pretty good, my goal was Plugged In (I can quit anytime) - 15+ audios, and until now I have listened to 21. YAY!
If you want to join this challenge you still can, don't worry, you can join at anytime. Just go to the original post at The Book Nympho and sign up. It's that easy.
Reading Challenge Details
- Runs January 1, 2013 – December 31, 2013. You can join at anytime.
- The goal is to find a new love for audios if you are new to them or to outdo yourself by listening to more audios in 2013 than you did in 2012.
- Books must be in audio format.
- ANY genres count.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- If you're a blogger grab the button and do a quick post about the challenge. Please include a link back to this sign-up post so others can join the reading challenge too.
- You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads or LibraryThing or on your audible.com or other accounts you have.
Newbo (Not quite addicted) 1-5 audios
Ear Worm (Narrator's voice gets stuck in your head) 5-10 audios
Tickle Me Audio (Seriously, I'm getting serious) 10-15 audios
Plugged In (I can quit anytime) - 15+ audios