Contact Me

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Covers of the World: Worst Covers Ever - Part 6

It has been a while since a did a Worst Covers of the World, I thought I wouldn't find enough bad covers to do a sixth post, but I'm glad to tell you that I was once again wrong. 
Without further ado here are some new Worst Covers of the World. 

What's with these furry guys? Are they supposed to be sexy? Wax emergency in aisle 1!
If being furry as a bear wasn't bad enough the "guy" on the first cover has a huge hanging belly! 
The worst part I think is the little wording under the author's name:"Burly, sexual, and Full of Nostalgia".

Here we have the "sexy" covers: The Fabio in the left cover needs to learn how to use conditioner and the ghost on the right cover is just wrong. 

The cover on the left is a victim of poor photoshop and too much imagination. 
The cover on the right is wrong and confusing. I really don't want to know why they "guy" has the pants down.

Mating with the Raptor, of course, because he looks so sexy and appeailing. 
The Prince of Galerir is another victim of bad photoshop, and it reminded me of this:

Maybe that last picture can be the cover for The Princess of Galerir. 

What do you think of these covers? Which is your favorite? 

If you want to check previous Worst Covers click Here

4 comments:

  1. "Now that I'm a ghost, I'm gay" ROTFLMAO These are amazing. And I mean amazing in a horrible way. I think the cover for Onio is my fave worst cover. The dude is just...there are no words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just saying...I do NOT want to met the mountain king

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMFG!!! I can't stop laughing over these cover arts!! Mating with the Raptor... shiz I don't even want to come near that book. And that Ghost gay book.. what a shame! Shiz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are too funny! LOLOL. I'm with Julie :)
    I've been trying to comment since you first posted it, but I no longer can comment on blogger using firefox or safari :( It took me a while to figured out the problem, I tried google chrome, and it worked.

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...