Contact Me

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Covers Revealed: Poison Promise by Jennifer Estep & The Kraken King by Meljean Brooke

Today I have the cover for Poison Promise. Poison Promise is the latest installment in the acclaimed Elemental Assassin series by Jennifer Estep.

Poison Promise 
Elemental Assassin #11
Urban Fantasy
July 29th, 2014


"Gin Blanco is hard-nosed, sexy, and lethal. Nicknamed “The Spider,” she’s a stone elemental assassin who brings her unique mix of magic and tact to every assignment, no matter the target.


There’s a new drug on the streets of Ashland, and its name “Burn” sums up the potent effect it has on its users. When one of her restaurant employees is threatened by dealers of the drug, Gin steps in to set things straight…"



I also have the cover for one of my most awaited books of 2014, The Kraken King. The Kraken King is the fourth book in the Iron Seas series by Meljean Brook. There is not a blurb available, we just know that it will be Zenobia Fox and the Kraken King's book. 

The Kraken King
Iron Seas # 4
Steampunk
August 2014


4 comments:

  1. I was all really when I first saw the Kraken and did not know if that truly was the cover

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad we are getting more Elemental Assassin books. Seeing that cover made me smile. The Kraken King is a nice cover but...that's just it. It's nice. Can't tell it's a romance from this cover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meljean told me yesterday that "that" might not be the final cover, it might change. *fingers crossed*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cover arts!

    P.S. I don't know why Twitter unfollowed you, I promise it wasn't me! Just letting you know in case you're wondering why I'm just following you now.

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...