Contact Me

Friday, January 3, 2014

Book Quotes and Other Book-Related Stuff # 3

What better way to start the year (ok, first days of the year) with something we all love, Book Quotes and Other Book-Related Stuff. 
This is the third edition and I hope you like it as much as you liked my previous ones.









I identify with all of them, excluding the first one. My hubby knows books are my babies and he would never say something like that, he likes life too much.
What about you? With which ones do you identify yourself? 

If you want to follow my Book Quotes and Other Book-Related Stuff board on Pinterest just click here.
To see my original Book Quotes and Other Book-Related Stuff posts click here and here.

2 comments:

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...