Contact Me

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Book Quotes and Other Book-Related Stuff #4

I love to discover new book quotes (or books related stuff) as much as I like to discover new books; but the best part about discover new book quotes with which I feel identify with, is sharing them and discovering that I'm not the only one that feels that way. That’s why I love to pin them on my board on Pinterest and why I love to share them with you here in my Book Quotes and Other Book-Related Stuff posts. It's almost as if every time a quote is pinned or liked by somebody it unites us and makes us part of a secret society, The Secret Society of Book Lovers. A society many times anonymous, but in which we can understand each other perfectly.I think I started to ramble, so better to leave it here. 
Without further ado I give you Book Quotes and Other Book-Related Stuff #4.










Almost every night I'm guilty of the first one. The worst thing I do is starting a book after midnight. I know nothing good is going to come out of it and I'm going to pay for it next day, but sometimes I just can't help it.
In regards to the fourth one I found a solution to that and that's audiobooks. OMG! Best thing ever while cleaning the house. Times passes so fast and when you are done your house is not only spotless you have also enjoyed a great book. Win! Win!
Finishing an Amazing book is great if it doesn't let you suffering from book hangover. Those are the worst! Give me wine hangover, give me tequila hangover, give me any hangover, but not a book hangover.
I love the last one so much, I love when I'm so submerged in the book that I feel what the character feels. My husband doesn't like it much, sometimes he thinks I'm crazy because I talk to my books (characters) and make weird noises while reading, but what can I do, I need to express what I'm feeling. 

What about you? With which ones do you identify yourself? Do you also talk to your books?

To see my previous Book Quotes and Other Book-Related Stuff posts click here.

If you want to follow my Book Quotes and Other Book-Related Stuff board on Pinterest just click here.

1 comment:

  1. Bf is used to me being crazy now, though he did think me silly when I last cried when reading

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...