Contact Me

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Covers Revealed: The Forever Song by Julie Kagawa & Foretold by Rinda Elliot

Today I have the cover of two very special books. The first cover is the cover for The Forever Song. The Forever Song is the third book in the Blood of Eden series by Julie Kagawa. I've been wanting to get my greedy hands on this book since the moment I finished reading The Eternity Cure (second book in the series). Now, seeing the cover I feel that moment coming closer. 
The second cover I have for you is the cover for Foretold. Foretold is the first book in a new Sister of Fate series by Rinda Elliot. I love her Beri O'Dell series and I'm sure I'm going to love this one too. 

The Forever Song
Blood of Eden #3
Paranormal, YA
April 15th, 2014


"VENGEANCE WILL BE HERS 

Allison Sekemoto once struggled with the question: human or monster? 

With the death of her love, Zeke, she has her answer. 

MONSTER 

Allie will embrace her cold vampire side to hunt down and end Sarren, the psychopathic vampire who murdered Zeke. But the trail is bloody and long, and Sarren has left many surprises for Allie and her companions—her creator, Kanin, and her blood brother, Jackal. The trail is leading straight to the one place they must protect at any cost—the last vampire-free zone on Earth, Eden. And Sarren has one final, brutal shock in store for Allie. 

In a ruined world where no life is sacred and former allies can turn on you in one heartbeat, Allie will face her darkest days. And if she succeeds, triumph is short-lived in the face of surviving forever alone."


Foretold
Rinda Elliot
Sister of Fate #1
YA
April 2014





"Right now, the trilogy is tentatively titled Sisters of Fate. These are Norse YA paranormal romances featuring triplets who sacrifice everything to help stop the end of the world–Ragnarok–while knowing one of them is fated to die. Raven, Coral and Kat carry the souls of norns and each story is told simultaneously from each sister after they have to split up."





4 comments:

  1. Because I'm a dunce first and a bad hoarder next, I've scheduled this series otherwise another year will pass and I'm still ignorant! The cover art is so understated, I wonder if they'll change it later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was my first impression when I saw the cover, but after seeing all the details it's actually brilliant. Every single detail on the cover has something do to with what's going on in the series.

      Delete
  2. I am curious about Rinda's new one even though I don't often do YA. I love her other books so I'll give it a shot. Love the colors on her cover!

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...