Contact Me

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Top Off Tuesday: Reaver by Larissa Ione


As previous week, today I’m also participating in Top Off Tuesdays. Top Off Tuesdays is a feature  hosted by Felicia from The Geeky Book Blogger's Book Blog, Amanda from On a Book Bender, and Christi from Smitten with Reading.

The cover I have for you today is Reaver by Larissa Ione. Reaver’s cover is one of those Favorite³ covers. What does that mean? It’s a favorite series, a favorite book in the series and a favorite cover, so a Favorite³.

Larissa Ione is a master at storytelling; I haven’t read one bad book written for her, not even a so so book, all her books are great. If you haven’t read Reaver or this series (Lords of Deliverance) you are missing of some of the best paranormal romance books ever. 

Have you read this book? What do you think of that delicious chest, sorry, I should have said, what do you think of this cover?


WARRIOR OF HEAVEN

Reaver is an angel with a past, a record, and a less-than-heavenly attitude. Powerful enough to fight alongside the fiercest battle angels-and crazy enough to risk his wings on a one-way mission to hell-he's agreed to go where no angel has ever gone before . . . to steal the most seductive and dangerous prize of Satan himself.

ANGEL OF HELL

Harvester is one of the Fallen, a once-heroic angel who sacrificed her wings to work as an undercover agent in hell. But now her cover has been blown, and she's doomed to an eternity of agonizing torture. Even if Reaver can snatch her away from Satan's lair, even if they can fight their way out of the underworld's darkest depths, there is one thing Harvester can never escape-her newfound thirst for an angel's blood . . 
If you also want to participate head over to Felicia’s blog to share your link or just see which other blogs are participating. 

3 comments:

  1. Reaver! Can I just say that I am waiting (stomping, screaming, wanting) the follow up to this book! I NEEDZ it! Seriously---NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My LoD binge-fest got interrupted, I stopped at Rogue Rider, better get back to it!

    As for Reaver's chest, shirtless males doesn't really work for me that much. I like them better with costumes on. Paul M. in those Steampunk cover arts are more swoon worthy for me than these.

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...