Contact Me

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Movie Trailer: The Giver



"The haunting story of THE GIVER centers on Jonas, who lives in a seemingly ideal, if colorless, world of conformity and contentment. Not until he is given his life assignment as the Receiver of Memory does he begin to understand the dark, complex secrets behind his fragile community. The film is based on Lois Lowry's beloved young adult novel of the same name, which was the winner the 1994 Newbury Medal and has sold over 10 million copies worldwide."



Trailer



5 comments:

  1. So confused what that movie is about but will still see it

    ReplyDelete
  2. CHILLS. I got CHILLS. I haven't read that book since I was a teenager, but I remember loving it. That movie looks FANTASTIC :D

    Jessica @ Rabid Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm intrigued by this one, it looks interesting and a little different.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT?! They are making a movie from The Giver!! I LOVED that book, I haven't read it since middle school...but I remember how much I truly enjoyed it. Looks like I have a reason to revisit a classic and watch the movie. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Watch The Giver Movie Online here http://bit.ly/1uEAbGw

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...