Contact Me

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Movie Trailer: Sin City: A Dame to Kill For


"Co-directors Robert Rodriguez and Frank Miller reunite to bring Miller's visually stunning “Sin City” graphic novels back to the screen in FRANK MILLER’S SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR. Weaving together two of Miller’s classic stories with new tales, the town's most hard-boiled citizens cross paths with some of its more reviled inhabitants.

FRANK MILLER’S SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR is the follow up to Rodriguez and Miller’s 2005 groundbreaking film, FRANK MILLER’S SIN CITY."

Trailer



4 comments:

  1. Haven't seen any of the movies in this franchise but I do love the grittiness of the films plus the cast is always great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't say I enjoyed the first one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I didn't know we would have a second movie, I really liked the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen the first movie either, but now I want to! Was it as awesomely noir/scifi and this one looks? I want to see just for the cinematography . . .

    Jessica @ Rabid Reads

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...