Contact Me

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Top Off Tuesday: The Perfect Play by Jaci Burton


Today is Top Off Tuesday! Top Off Tuesday is a feature hosted by Felicia from The Geeky Book Blogger's Book Blog, Amanda from On a Book Bender, and Christi from Smitten with Reading.

The cover I have for you today is one of my favorite man-chest-covers ever, The Perfect PlayThe Perfect Play is the first book in the Play by Play series by Jaci Burton. Since the first moment I saw it I fell in love with this cover. I haven’t read the book, but I have it on my TBR and I’m sure I’ll read it sometime this year.


“Football pro Mick Riley is an all-star, both on the field and in the bedroom. But a sexy, determinedly single mom just might be the one to throw him off his game...

For years Mick has been taking full advantage of the life available to a pro athlete: fame, fortune, and a different girl in every city. But when he meets and beds confident, beautiful event planner Tara Lincoln, he wants much more than the typical one-night stand. Too bad Tara's not interested in getting to know football's most notorious playboy any better.

As the single mother of a teenage son, the last thing Tara needs is the jet-set lifestyle of Mick Riley; even though their steamy and passionate one-night stand was unforgettable. Tara's life is complicated enough without being thrust into the spotlight as Mick's latest girl du jour. Tara played the game of love once and lost big, and she doesn't intend to put herself out there again, especially with a heartbreaker like Mick.

But when Mick sets his mind to win, nothing will stop him. And he has the perfect play in mind.”

The model of this cover is Jed Hill, if you want to “know” him better you can click here.

If you also want to participate on Top Off Tuesday head over to Felicia’s blog to share your link or just to see which other blogs are participating.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I want to "know" him better alright *snickers* I'm going to be useless for the rest of the day, LOL.

    Jessica @ Rabid Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaci Burton covers are definitely always delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought this book for the cover. It's definitely sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am with Kelly! That book is on my physical shelf just because of the cover!

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...