Contact Me

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Book Quotes and Other Book-Related Stuff #5

I love to read books, talk about books and discover new quotes about books, I also love to share my love for books. with that in mind I created a board on Pinterest called Book Quotes and Other Book-Related Stuff
Every month or so I like to share with you some of the new quotes I discovered and today is one of those days. Without further ado here is Book Quotes and Other Book-Related Stuff fifth edition.









If I'm honest I don't remember ever dreaming with the hunk of a book cover, but who knows, maybe someday. ;)
I identify the most is with the third one. I don't know how many times that have happened to me. I call that the One More Chapter Syndrome.

To see my previous Book Quotes and Other Book-Related Stuff posts click here.

Click here if you want to follow my Book Quotes and Other Book-Related Stuff board on Pinterest.

8 comments:

  1. Haha! I love Bert's face, true,true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL love it! That last one. Yep so true :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! I'm with you on the one more chapter syndrome...I've definitely done that. And I've also had the whole, I'm pretty sure I'm getting a workout with how bad my arms are hurting from holding this book in this position, thing. LOL. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I agree with all of these! I think I've damaged my elbows permanently too for holding up books and my ereader for long periods of time

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Maxine and I am so stealing that :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE these! Great picks Marcela :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That "I like to party, and by "party" I mean "read books." Is one of my FAVORITES ;) I like the "take naps" version too, LOL.

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...