Contact Me

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Cover Revealed: The Witch With No Name by Kim Harrison

One of my all time favorite series is The Hollows by Kim Harrison. I discovered this series back in 2010 and read first 8 books one behind the other. After that I waited every year for February to get my hands on the new installments; that was the case in 2011, 2012, 2013 and this year. 

Talking about this year, I couldn’t be happier after reading The Undead Pool, I loved every single page of that book and my happiness only increased when I learned I didn’t have to wait a whole year but just couple of months for the release of next and last installment in this series, The Witch With No Name and that's the cover I have for you today, the cover of my new most awaited book of 2014 The Witch With No Name. 
Are you as excited as me about this book?

The Witch With No Name
The Hollows #13
Urban Fantasy
September 9th



“Rachel Morgan's come a long way from the clutzy runner of Dead Witch Walking. She's faced vampires and werewolves, banshees, witches, and soul-eating demons. She's crossed worlds, channeled gods, and accepted her place as a day-walking demon. She's lost friends and lovers and family, and an old enemy has become something much more.


But power demands responsibility, and world-changers must always pay a price. That time is now.


To save Ivy's soul and the rest of the living vampires, to keep the demonic ever after and our own world from destruction, Rachel Morgan will risk everything”


12 comments:

  1. Is this the last one in the series? I have just read the first one but she is on my summer reading list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is the last book in the series and I can't get through the first one :( I know I must! Everyone loves it, and I know I've been missing out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Noooooo! I don't think we can be friends anymore.... I'm kidding... but try giving them another chance. ;)

      Delete
  3. I can't believe ARCs for this are already in circulation. I am dying to read it and knowing I have to wait almost a year is torment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What!? Where!? I haven't heard anything.
      It's not a year, just couple of months... slow moving months.

      Delete
  4. See now the title is weird again...is is bloglovin that does it for me..hm
    But when I copy it the title shows up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Weird! Weird! Weird! :p
      Talking seriously you are the only person that has say anything about it. I don't know if other people are also experiencing problems and haven't said anything.

      Delete
  5. Hmm... Maybe I will read this series after all, now that I know there's an end to it. 13 books isn't too bad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WHAT!? You haven't read this series!? Ok, what are you waiting for? This is one of my all time favorite series and I think you should read it too... like... NOW. :)

      Delete
  6. YES! I am definitely as excited as you are. However, there is a certain amount of trepidation I always feel when faced with the end of a years-long commitment. And finding out that it's coming out 6 months sooner than we originally expected . . . I'm equal parts thrilled and panic, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are a kindred soul! You understand exactly how I feel. I want to see the end but I'm afraid of it. I really hope it'll be everything we are expecting it to be and more, but the possibilities of failing are also high and... and... AHHH!!

      Delete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...