Contact Me

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Movie Trailer: Tammy


"Tammy (McCarthy) is having a bad day. She's totaled her clunker car, gotten fired from her thankless job at a greasy burger joint, and instead of finding comfort at home, finds her husband getting comfortable with the neighbor in her own house.
It's time to take her boom box and book it. The bad news is she's broke and without wheels. The worse news is her grandma, Pearl (Sarandon), is her only option—with a car, cash, and an itch to see Niagara Falls. Not exactly the escape Tammy had in mind. But on the road, with grandma riding shot gun, it may be just what Tammy needs." 

Trailer




8 comments:

  1. OMG I love her, she's HILARIOUS! I'd watch anything if she's in it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love her too, she always makes me laugh.

      Delete
  2. OMG. I need a minute . . . I'm still laughing . . . Okay, I think I'm good. I LOVE Melissa McCarthy! I have loved her since she was Sookie on Gilmore Girls. I amd DEFINITELY going to see this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more. These days I've been watching the re-runs of Gilmore Girls and she's great!

      Delete
  3. It's difficult to say about this one, I don't really know... I need to see more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What!? Melissa McCarthy is hilarious, you need to watch this movie. ;)

      Delete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...