Contact Me

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Book Quotes and Other Book-Related Stuff # 6

One of the things I like the most while visiting Pinterest is discovering new book or book related quotes, especially when I find quotes I can identify with. I also love  to share those quotes with you; that’s what this post and previous editions of Book Quotes and Other Book-Related Stuff posts are all about.

Without further ado here are my latest finds:









Yes to all! But if I had to pick two (impossible to pick just one) it will be the first one and the last one. If I pass by a bookstore I have to enter, that's a compulsion I can't control, even if I'm not planning to buy any books I love just to enter and walk the aisles to see what they have new... and if I'm honest I usually end up organizing shelves and recommending books to people. 

The last one is one of my greatest weaknesses. If a book is good it's very hard for me to put it down, even when I have to wake up early next day. Somedays I'm rocking the bags under the eyes look thanks to my previous night reading binge.

What about you? With which ones do you identify the most? 

To see my previous Book Quotes and Other Book-Related Stuff posts click here.

Click here if you want to follow my Book Quotes and Other Book-Related Stuff board on Pinterest.

5 comments:

  1. same here, even if I am not going to buy anything I still go check it out. Surround my smell with the smell and fell of those books! Yup, I have a problem and yes, I agree that books are temporary vacations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already follow you on pinterest ;) I think I like the second and fourth ones the best, but yeah, all of them are great, and finding this kind of thing is one of my favorite things about pinterest too. I like this post, Marcella!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the vintage one :) I am not sure if I follow you on pinterest--going to fix that :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of these, but I especially like the "me telling someone to read a book I like". :)

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...