Contact Me

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Cover Revealed: A Cursed Bloodline by Cecy Robson

In 2012 I discovered one of my all time favorite urban fantasy series, the Weird Girls series by Cecy Robson. Since the very first pages of The Weird Girls (prequel novella) I fell in love with the characters and world Cecy created. Book by book my love for this series grew to the point that every time I learn about a new book coming out I do a little victory dance. So here I am, doing my victory dance and typing, and let me tell you something, it's not easy to type and dance at the same time. You don't believe me? Try it... You see, it's hard!

Back to the good news, next book in the series, A Cursed Bloodline, has a cover, a blurb and a release date *continues doing victory dance*  and I have it here to share with you. 

A Cursed Bloodline
Weird Girls #4
Urban Fantasy
November 18th


"Since being cursed with unique abilities, Celia Wird and her three sisters have fought the most bloodthirsty preternaturals in the Lake Tahoe region. But Celia's greatest threat is someone she would have never suspected: Anara, a werewolf Elder who has allowed his hatred for Celia to spiral out of control. In a play for dominance, Anara tortures Celia and gives her an ultimatum: sever her mate bond with pureblood were Aric—or Anara will kill everyone she loves.

From the instant they met, Celia and Aric have shared an attraction that cannot be tamed. So keeping Aric away is impossible, and Aric would sooner die than allow anyone to hurt the woman he loves. Misha, master vampire and Celia's sworn protector, also finds his way into the chaos, seeking blood from those who have harmed her.

Now Celia and her sisters are caught in the middle of a war driven by lust, fueled by hatred, and destined to end in tragedy. For Anara is a force to be reckoned with, and he will not succumb without robbing Celia of those who hold her heart." 

I can't wait to get my greedy hands on this one.! 

8 comments:

  1. I do not really like it, it looks to YA PNR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the shout-out and kind words, Marcela!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the series but I really want to track Anara down and viciously torture him to death! Can't wait for this book to come out, got it pre-ordered and it releases on my birthday which is a super cool present to me! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so ready for this book!!!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lynn! And thank you for stopping by!

      Delete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...