Contact Me

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Top Off Tuesday: Saving Dallas by Kim Jones


Today is Tuesday! You know what that means? Yes, today is that special day in the week when we can treat our eyes to some delicious eye candy. It’s Top Off Tuesday! Top Off Tuesday is a feature hosted by Felicia from The Geeky Book Blogger's Book Blog, Amanda from On a Book Bender, and Christi from Smitten with Reading.

The chest cover I have for you today is the cover of Saving Dallas by Kim Jones. I haven’t read this book, but that doesn’t mean I cannot appreciate this very nice cover.


“When the self-righteous, millionaire bachelorette, Dallas Knox walks into Hattiesburg’s largest night club she is looking for one thing – a one night stand with no strings attached. What she doesn’t expect is to find herself at the mercy of the Devil’s Renegades Motorcycle Club and their President-Luke Carmical.

Luke is dangerous, sexy, and dark. The life he lives is far different from the privileged life Dallas is accustomed to.

Can she accept the lifestyle of an MC?

Can she handle the domineering nature of Luke?

Or is it too late to save Dallas from the path she has chosen…”

If you also want to participate on Top Off Tuesday head over to Felicia’s blog to share your link or just to see which other blogs are participating.

6 comments:

  1. Ill take the dude for $10!! Were auctioning him off right? For charity? The Get Braine Some charity?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He can come to save Dallas anytime ---- I mean I know that it is the name Dallas but I choose to believe he is coming here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually have this one, LOL. I haven't read it yet, but I have it, and I'd by lying if I didn't admit that the cover definitely weighed into that purchase ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm, that is one sexy cover! I approve! smiles...

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...