Contact Me

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Top Off Tuesday: Throttle Me by Chelle Bliss


Today is Tuesday! You know what that means? Yes, today is that special day in the week when we can treat our eyes to some delicious man-meat. It’s Top Off Tuesday! Top Off Tuesday is a feature hosted by Felicia from The Geeky Book Blogger's Book Blog, Amanda from On a Book Bender, and Christi from Smitten with Reading.


The cover I have for you today is the cover of Throttle Me with that body, yes please!. Throttle Me is the first book in the Men of Inked series by Chelle Bliss. This is the second time I’m featuring a book by Mrs. Bliss, I haven’t read any of her books, but I’m sure with those covers they must be a bliss to read.

“Suzy’s a control freak and has her life mapped out - work hard, find a man with a stable job, and live happily ever after. She’s content with the status quo, but her plan comes to a screeching halt when he enters her life and turns it upside down.

City gave up on love when his heart was crushed in college, preferring to be the typical bachelor. He spends his nights hopping from one bed to another and his days working at his family tattoo shop, Inked. A chance encounter on a dark road makes him question what he had sworn off forever – a relationship.

A night of passion and lust causes them to question everything. Is City the knight in shining armor to the damsel in distress? Can their relationship survive when a fantasy falls apart and a secret comes out that changes everything?”
If you also want to participate on Top Off Tuesday head over to Felicia’s blog to share your link or just to see which other blogs are participating.

4 comments:

  1. Does he have pants on? I am sure he does if he was on a motorcycle but holy low rider :) I totally approve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Felicia that he probably does have pants on, but I think I'll just pretend he doesn't. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG. I'm not normally a huge fan of nipple piercings . . . but I can make an exception here . . . *scrolls back up and stares some more*

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...