Contact Me

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Top Off Tuesday: Fever by Joan Swan


Today is Tuesday! You know what that means? Yes, today is that special day in the week when we can treat our eye to some eye candy. It’s Top Off Tuesday! Top Off Tuesday is a feature hosted by Felicia from The Geeky Book Blogger's Book Blog, Amanda from On a Book Bender, and Christi from Smitten with Reading.


The cover I have for you today is the cover of Fever by Joan Swan. I haven’t read this book, but have heard good things about it… and the cover… it’s making me feel feverish.

When Dr. Alyssa Foster is taken hostage by a prison inmate, she knows she's in deep trouble. Not just because Teague Creek is desperate for freedom, but because the moment his fingers brush against her skin, Alyssa feels a razor-sharp pang of need...

A man with a life sentence has nothing to lose. At least Teague doesn't, until his escape plan develops a fatal flaw: Alyssa. On the run from both the law and deadly undercover operatives, he can only give her lies, but every heated kiss tells him the fire between them could be just as devastating as the flames that changed him forever...
If you also want to participate on Top Off Tuesday head over to Felicia’s blog to share your link or just to see which other blogs are participating.

6 comments:

  1. This is another one of those series that all the covers just make me happy. And yes, I totally bought all of them in print because of those covers. But I did read them and they are good stories, too! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy, that V really just isn't subtle at all, is it? *large flashing V towards the goodies* Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen this one around and I think I actually have it on my list of upcoming Top Off Tuesdays ;) Because look at it!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. If only the tat isn't so obviously fake, I would've liked this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it . . . that is all I'm capable of right now . . . he's pretty . . .

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...